photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Terra Cotta Pots Doing Double Duty

9:54:00 AM

It's a win - win when a project can be used twice.  I used these terra cotta pots for centerpieces at my son's engagement party ( coming on a future blog) and luckily used them again for hostess, housewarming and birthday gifts.  This is a simple and inexpensive project that anyone can do. 

Materials:

Terra Cotta Pots (your choice of size)
Paint (3 colors work the best)
Paint Brushes
Tape
Flowers of your choice (we got ours from Trader Joes.  We ordered them a week prior)
Spanish Green Moss
Super cute helper (optional)


Julia helped by white washing the pots with three different colors:
Green
White
Soft Grey



We added tape to the top of the pot in a tic tack toe shape
It helps keep the flowers straight
We used Spanish Moss as a filler.  You can use the moss over and over.  I keep mine in a freezer zip lock bag.
I used the pots as gifts just by adding a big bow.  These are great for housewarming, hostess, or birthday gifts.   I kept one for myself!.





share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments