photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

EASY FALL WREATH - Used three ways!

8:11:00 PM

It's hard to believe FALL is right around the corner so it's not too early to start planning.  I have put together a very quick and easy fall wreath that can be used in several ways.  The hardest part of this project was collecting pine cones.  The possibilities are endless.  Let us know what you think!

Materials:
Drop Cloth
Pinecones
Moss
Grapevine Wreath Form
Hot Glue Gun
Spray Paint (your choice of colors)
 
 

I found the cones needed two coats of paint
Next, I just started hot gluing.  I added the pinecones first, then I added the moss to fill it in

It can be used as a wreath
or.... a centerpiece

or.... to dress up a candle

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments