photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

PAPER FLOWERS - My latest obsession

7:24:00 PM

Every once in a while I become obsessed with a craft and this time it's PAPER FLOWERS.  As most of you know, Gary and I are expecting our 4th grandchild and I couldn't be more excited that we are having a GIRL!  Planning the baby shower is when I fell in love with those amazing paper flowers that are all over the internet right now.  I started shopping for paper flower backdrops and I almost fell over when I saw the prices....I mean, they are just paper, right?  I did some research and found that you can purchase templates from ETSY and many come with tutorials....and so began my obsession. Let me be honest, they are certainly not so easy to make, I have burnt every one of my finger tips  and you need a ton of patience.  I completely understand the high prices tags!

I have a couple of months to get a bunch of these made.  In the meantime I am actually enjoying the creative challenge and looking forward to celebrating our newest member of our family. I hope this inspires you to create something  you love!








share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments