photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Pat's Picks - Women's Designer Wood Watch from JORD

10:24:00 AM

Just in time for holiday giving!

I am in LOVE with my designer Wood Watch from JORD.  Fall is a time for change and these pieces  make the transition into the fall and winter easy.  I'm sure you've noticed they are popping up everywhere!  JORD creates time pieces that work with a modern lifestyle.  They offer a huge variety of watches for  men and women using several types of wood.  The watches are light weight so they can be worn alone or with stacks of bracelets.  It's my "go to" watch and I am so excited to share these unique watches with you.  Scroll down to win a gift code for a designer JORD WOOD Watch. 


The wooden box it comes in is almost as beautiful as the watch!
 
 
This is the Ebony and Gold in the Frankie Series.  To find this watch  click here
 
Naturally beautiful!
Find all women's watches by clicking here
  
 
I'm so happy to share these unique watches with you. You could win a $75.00 gift code for JORD WOOD WATCHES by clicking here
If you don't win the $75.00 gift code, you will receive a $20.00 gift code just for entering.
This contests ends 11/27/2016
 
A big thank you to JORD watches for sponsoring this post. 
 All opinions expressed are honest and are my own.
 
Luxury Wooden Watch

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are great! I think my favorite is the Ebony and Gold. I got my gift code!

    ReplyDelete