photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

5 FAVORITE THINGS PARTY!! -

7:31:00 AM

Each year I host a 5 Favorite Things Party, and this year, again, was a blast!  It's for ladies only (although you will see my husband and son in a picture or two) and since it's always on the first Friday in December, it helps to kick off the holiday season.  I feel so blessed to have all these women in my life and enjoy everything about them.  The point of the party, besides getting together, is to go home with 5 fun gifts.  Everyone throws their party a little different but getting creative is the most fun. As the hostess, I provide wine, champagne, soda and your choice of naughty or nice punch, bags to carry your treasure home and of course a party atmosphere. To help  make the party festive, I got help from Expo Party Rentals (http://www.exporentals.com/) I opted for glitz so of course I had to use their sequins table cloths!  Not only did we use the tablecloths they way they should be used, on the tables, we also used one as our photo backdrop! In addition this year I did something a little different.  I had Austin Newell from Studio Grade (http://studiograde.net/) take individual pictures and video of all the fun!  Thanks to all that came and made it another successful evening of fun!

Welcome to my Annual 5 Favorite Things Party!




Party Prep
These bag will be full of all our treasures!

 I got to sneak in the middle of these beauties!
 
 My Sis, Sandy and my Sassy Niece, Laynie!
 My beautiful DIL, Ceirra and her awesome Mom, Virginia
 The Sprenger Ladies!! Tammi and Avery
 I love us!
Apparently Joyce got the inside scoop on my décor because she matched perfectly and looked awesome!
Always happy to see my sister-in-law Jan!!! Love her!

These two, always in the holiday spirit!!  Gina and Annie

This busy mama of two found time to come and to look gorgeous!
Love my niece Gina!

These two ladies not only help keep us beautiful but hello......how beautiful are they?
Jeannie and Aimee!

Looks like my Aunt Susan stole Garrett for a quick PIC!
She looks younger every time I see her!

This soon to be retired lady was her first time.  I hope she had fun!
Debbie!

Michelle and Katherine are the two beauties we look forward to seeing each year!

These two are always having fun together!  I'm glad they chose to share their fun with us!
Jill and Dena!

The Mom and Daughter Duo!  How much do these beauties look alike??
Love seeing Susan and Eryn every year!


It's a family affair!  Lisa, Lexy and Aunt Susan!

Garrett was grabbed again and this time to pose with the ever so sweet Carol!

Three of my favorite loves!
My beautiful DIL, Sharla, my co-hostess, Julia and of course my ever so helpful husband, Gary!

We start them out early!!  Bridget, her mommy Kendall and her Auntie Gina!

It wouldn't be the same without these two fun and beautiful ladies!
Adrienne and Lisa!

Another Mother and Daughter Duo!!
Love these two!  Margaret and Julie!

They just look like trouble!
First time for my niece Erica! 
Erica, Dena, Jill and Sharla


Oh boy, Oh boy!
Too much wonderful things to say about this group!
Heather (great to meet you), Shelby, Aimee, Jeannie, Becky and Megan

Another busy Mom!
Glad to see you again this year Christie!

Besties!
Ceirra and Christie

Nope! Not sisters! 
Beautiful cousins Susie and Izkra!

Mama and her girls!


Jessica, Virginia, Ceirra and Cisca

Me and my girls!


Aww, one of my all time favorite lady.  My co-grandparent Jill!

These LADIES!!!!!
Jill, Sharla, Joyce, Annie and Julia
 












 




















share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome party! It was great to be able to help out! I can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete