photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Pat's Pick - La Peau Spa (Special Offer)

6:20:00 PM

This week's pick is just in time for you to "shine" during this holiday season.  Not only are we busy partying , taking pictures, shopping, wrapping, cooking, and baking, our skin is being exposed to more stress then normal.  I am guilty of not taking  that extra step to give my skin the  special attention it needs. My skin was looking dull, dry and aged.  Let's face it, I'm not 25 anymore,
but I want my skin to be the best it can be.

La Peau Spa to the rescue!  Aimee put together a two part treatment that truly transformed my skin and gave it back the shine I was looking for.  My dark spots are much lighter, my skin is brighter, it feels tighter and honestly it is as soft as a baby's booty!  I can't stop touching my face!

Aimee applied a customized peel just for my skin. It started peeling on day three and by day 7, I had what seemed to be brand new skin.  I was so excited!  But, she wasn't done with me yet.  After my skin was nice and fresh, I got the latest and greatest SUPER facial, Oxygeneo!   It is composed of three treatments; Exfoliate, Infuse and Oxygenate.  If you have aging skin, dull lifeless skin, fine lines, large pores, irregular texture, uneven skin tone, dehydration or acne prone skin, this facial is for you!

When you visit La Peau, the atmosphere is not only beautiful but calming and relaxing as well.  I automatically drop down about ten notches on the stress chart.

Looking for some unique gift ideas?  They have it!  This year I am in love with these cool matches for the fireplace.  I use them to light my velvet moss and jasmine fragranced candle!




I am obsessed!  I mean who wouldn't love this as a gift? 
 
 

  
 
 
Check out their site and start enjoying a more beautiful you!  http://www.lapeauspafresno.com/

As a gift to all our followers, La Peau Spa is offering 20% off any facial treatment by mentioning my blog "Beauty and the Brawn" at time of booking.  Offer expires 1/31/2017.

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments