photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Succulents, Succulents and more Succulents

12:55:00 PM



Succulents are so popular and everywhere right now… You see them at restaurants, at the malls, spas...you see them everywhere! On my last trip to Texas, I was inspired by all the succulent décor at this beautiful hotel  and decided to add some to our home. I bought all my succulents at Hobby Lobby. I'll admit, they are not inexpensive. In fact I was told at Hobby Lobby that this particular brand never goes on sale. If someone out there knows of a cheaper place to buy succulents please share with all of us. I'd love to know. Below are pictures of the different ways that I've used them in our home and I also took some pictures of how our daughter-in-law used them in her home. Next, I'm going to try my hand a creating with real succulents. I hope this inspires you to be creative adding succulents to your world!


 
old metal buckets


Front Doors
Succulents in an old dough bowl

 

Hello from the Harvey Family!
add succulents to your tiered tray


The Pictures add the beauty to these pots!
a small antique sugar mold
 
added faux succulents to a live ivy plant

 

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments