photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Three Speckled Hens Show & Fun Finds

1:16:00 PM

Every fall we look forward to taking  a road trip to visit Paso Robles and the famous "Three Speckled Hen Show".  This year we paid for early bird tickets and it was totally worth it, in fact, in our opinion, it's the only way to go.  The early birds enter between 8am and 10am.  The others can enter at 10am.  We got there about 8:20 and  it was pretty crowed.  By the time 10am rolled around, it was almost impossible to look through each vendor's products because of the crowds. I love coming home with new treasures! 




These are available for rent -  $20
We didn't need one because I have Gary and he's free (sort of)
 
Gary will do anything for his girls. Here he is showing Sharla the height of the Grocery sign.
Unfortunately, this isn't  going to work for her.  I wish it would work for me.  It was beautiful.
 






 
Old Chicken Feeders - Gary has big plans for these.

Old Olive Buckets - Don't you just love the patina?

Deer Antlers - Gary has an idea.  Let's see how it turns out.

Of course I couldn't leave without  these fun gourds.  I'll share with my daughter in law who hosts Thanksgiving with her family each year.
 


share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments