photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Pat's Pick - fabfitfun!

7:11:00 AM

Anything in a BOX is all the rage this year and my pick of the week is no exception! I am a sucker for beauty products and this box is right up my alley.  It's not your typical beauty box with samples (although I love those too), this has actual full size products! Really! They claim for $49.99 you will receive $200.00 or more of product and they did not disappoint.  I signed up to get one box for every season and I am already looking forward to the winter box.

  
 
I was so excited and surprised how fast it came!
 
 
Beautifully packaged
 
 
This full size dry shampoo works great.  It has a better smell then most I've tried.
 
 
This daily moisturizer is very light.  It works great on those humid days.
 
A heavy hand cream.  Too heavy for daytime (for me) but I use it every night.  My only complaint is it has a pretty strong floral scents.  I'm not a big fan beauty products with heavy scents.
 
 
We can never have enough make-up brushes. Right?
 
 
This YOGA towel is SUPER soft!
 
DREAM by Jook and Nona
The perfect necklace to layer or wear alone.
 
 
Last by certainly not least, my favorite! A portable power bank battery by Hisy!
I used this twice on a recent business trip.  It provided me with two full charges on my IPhone 6.

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments