photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Pat's Pick - Yeti Mug

6:25:00 PM


I was given a "Yeti" mug as a gift from my dear friend Kristi.  As much as I appreciated the gift, I truly thought it was like every other mug I have in my office, home and car. Boy was I wrong! This beauty keeps my drinks ice cold for hours even in this hot Fresno weather!  Recently when the weather starting getting cooler, I put  hot coffee in it that morning and it stayed warm all day!

The Yeti mug would make a perfect gift for teachers, coaches, co-workers, family and friends.  It comes in several colors but I love the pink best!.  These cool mugs  are all over the web and at a price tag of approximately $25.00, it's a great buy! 



                                                     Love, love this pink!!



share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments