photo patm_zpspv0hijju.png

Pat's Pick - Lipsense (This lip product is almost too good to me true, really)

4:57:00 PM

I love make-up and one of my favorites is lipstick.  Even on casual "running around town" days, a good lipstick, a fun hat and some chunky sun glasses is all you need!  My work days are long and many times I'm traveling all day.  Have you every looked in the mirror half way through the morning and realized  it's time to reapply more lipstick?  Then again after lunch?  Before dinner? After dinner? And how about right before your husband gets home??? That used to be me, me, me, me and me. 
Until................I tried LIPSENSE!   This stuff REALLY works.  For all you busy ladies out there, this is for you!

I received the three piece set:

  • Long Lasting Liquid Lip Cover - I wanted a neutral color so I opted for First Kiss
  • Moisturizing Gloss
  • Ooops Remover  
I have used these for over almost 2 months.  They go a long way!


I applied the liquid lip cover and the moisturizing gloss as directed at 6:00am.  I had two cups of coffee, breakfast, bottles of water, lunch and more water.  I am here to tell you, it looked and felt exactly as fresh as it did at 6am! As I washed my face before bed....you got it......still perfect.  I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tried it. They have too many colors to mention.   I had a video ready to share but come on, this girl rocked it (see video below). Whitney is very responsive and extremely helpful. 

It lasted all day with absolutely no touch ups!
 

Please take a look at Whitney's links and video below.  OH, and FREE shipping for my followers!

https://www.facebook,com/groups/xsandos/

https://www.facebook.com/xsandoslipcolor

http://instagram.com/lipstick_and_littles

Video shows how to use the products:

https://app.frame.io/d/Q3Wtpgg9
 
This is a sponsored post and as always, my truthful opinion 



 
                            

share this on »
 photo facebook_zps8d483e9e.png
 photo twitter_zps1a2a45e0.png
 photo pinterest_zps549d2941.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments